megoo.


Friday, February 8

__________________________________________________________

i wish you were here.

[ SPIRIT ] - ...
[ MUSIC ] - ...






Friggen hell.

I had to delete my last post cos some people are GAY.

You know what from now on, if I write something that pisses someone off, I'm going to keep it up! :)

Anyways. This weekend has been pretty splendid.

Yesterday I went to the cinema with Shaun, Mike and David. We saw Sweeney Todd and I loved it so much. I want to be Helena Bonham Carter. That woman is amazing. And Johnny Depp <3 yum. I just loved it. Tim Burtin is a genius.

And then Mike and Shaun left, so David and I went to find a restaurant to eat in and we raded virgin. Then Marcus came, and we all had dinner in Sezzan. Twas yummay!

Then we went bowling, it was quite a pathetic game really haha. Marcus cracks me up he kept doing these weird jump things. It was adorable haha. David won in the end. Bluh bluh.

Then this morning I went to the desert with Christian and we went quadding. Well he went, I came alone to take pics. But friggen hell. I am terrified of bloody quadding, after I fell off one a few years ago. So when he said he'd need to drive me a bit just to get to some locations, I thought okay a little bit, it won't be alot...but it was. Haha.

At first I was like wetting myself, but then I relaxed and it was actually pretty fun. I got some really nice shots. And I LOVE the desert. I could have sat up there all day just watching the sand no jokes. It was lovely. But then it got really hot haha.

Tomorrow shall be a day full of drama coursework.

Joy.

A vlog is coming...I promise...I just need to remember to charge my camera one day.

:) xxxx

3 people said WHAT:

  • Sweeny Todd was disgusting and I hated it so much! It was SOO GROSS! And I found it to become a little boring in the middle, but that's just my opinion. My friends loved it to pieces.

    Blogger Michael boinged @ 3/05/2008 08:39:00 PM  

  • Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

    Anonymous Anonymous boinged @ 1/23/2009 09:22:00 AM  

  • hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    Anonymous Anonymous boinged @ 2/18/2009 01:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home