megoo.


Wednesday, January 9

__________________________________________________________

not that kind of girl.

[ SPIRIT ] - annoyed.
[ MUSIC ] - josh pyke






Eugene is a total legend.

Check out these photos i took today here

Ah. I love him.

My exam is next monday, and it's the long weekend now, and i feel somewhat depressed.

Like, I dunno. I want to just cry you know when you just have those days. But i physically can't let go.

I think my mum has to do that meditation thing on me again that she did after me and aaron broke up and i couldn't stop crying. Ah it was so weird. She touched all these special areas on my body and everythin was fine, then when she got to my heart i was actually like screaming how much i was crying. but i was like totally out of it, but still with it. it was so strange.

yeh.

i wanna do that again.

i want this exam to be over already, so i can just start on my art, i'm so excited about my mock! it's going to be awesome!!! :D

i don't know what to do about the boy situation. i really like him. but i'm scared to let myself go completely incase i really fall for him, and then he leaves, and i don't think i'll ever see him again really. so it'll just leave me uberly depressed.

but everyone says i should make the most of it now. i just don't know, if i can. i seem to have built and emotional block around myself and i don't want anyone to enter it.

i know i'm not writing with capital letters, i can't really be bothered cos i'm ranting.

baaaah.

i need to stop ranting.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

i'm going to go watch a film. something funny.

hmmm...xxx

leave comments. i know you guys read this!

0 people said WHAT:

Post a Comment

<< Home