megoo.


Saturday, January 5

__________________________________________________________

i'm not myself.

[ SPIRIT ] - ...
[ MUSIC ] - ...






I had such a rave today!!!

Spent the morning speaking to Peter, Justin and Julia, and then went and picked up Adam from his and we went to MOE.

Then we went shopping for xmas presents well, I did, he just dragged along, and we waited for Scott and Ozzy to show up. We finally found out that they had decided to dye Scott's hair so we had to wait till they finished that, so we just continued walking around. Was really fun actually haha.

Anyways they FINALLY got there, and we went and watched Wedding Daze. Was HILARIOUS. Haha. Ah lordy haven't laughed that hard in yonks. Then they all came back to mine, we had a few drinks, watched The heartbreak kid and had a bit of a rave.

Was really fun!!!

We haven't had a proper crew day in like 2 years haha.

Ah I do love those guys and I miss our days together so much!

Anyways we saw Miss D *who is now blonde!*, fergie, aamir, tarun, tom, andrew, nima, tim, pasha and amber! haha. Maddddneeeess!

Getting my second lasering done tomorrow dun dun dun. Not looking forward to it.

Weeeeeeee. I am off to bed now!

LOVE MUCH

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps. MY RENTS BROUGHT ME EUGENE. :D

2 people said WHAT:

  • LOOK BABZ I GOT A BLOGSPOT 'CAUSE DUBAI SUCKS AND WON'T LET ME ONTO LJ.

    Is there anyway you can add people as friends/recieve emails when someone comments your blog?
    I think this is why I didn't use it in the first place if it's not possible.

    Gah. Show me the ways of Blogspotting.

    Blogger M boinged @ 1/05/2008 07:29:00 PM  

  • ... It's not blocked... it's just... like..... not working?

    Thank you for teh help, I will so get used to this.

    LOVVVE
    x

    (PS I love the security "are u a robotlolz?" type checks... the words they make you spell always sound funny when said outloud)

    Blogger M boinged @ 1/05/2008 10:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home