megoo.


Monday, January 21

__________________________________________________________

i skip a heart beat.

[ SPIRIT ] - ...
[ MUSIC ] - ...






I know i am useless when it comes to updating this.

I just can't write on here alot of things that go on because too many unwanted people read it. Haha.

Gossip girl seems to have taken a toll at JC. Me, Scott, Steph, Jake and Paul had quite a rave in our frees today, leaving loads of random gossip in Gloria Green's honesty box. Apparently I have aids thanks to Thomas, and Aaron needs to get himself checked...oh and I'm having a thing with Isabella too, heh. And there's apparently photographic evidence. Haha.

I love it. IT's so funny.

Oh, and me Steph and Sam decided on what piece were doing for our final drama exam performace piece. Balthory. It's about Elizabeth Balthory, the vampire who killed loads of virgins for their blood so that she could bathe in it to keep herself young.

I'm playing Elizabeth! :D And Sam is playing Katarina, this weird witch woman who is a lesbian and loves me. And Steph is my servant Dorcka, haha, who is also in love with me, and Sam keeps hitting on her because she thinks Dorcka is a lesbian.

Its fabulous. Haha. Oh and me and Sam have a bit of lesbian action too. So all the guys are like WERE COMING TO WATCH!!!

Haha. It shall be awesome. Miss Cubbin has even given us her approval haha.

I think I am going to get a six pack by the end of this week, because I have been laughing insanely for the past two days. I don't think 10 minutes goes by where I'm not in hysterics about something. It's insane. Haha.

There's alot going on, on the boy front, but I'll save that for another time. I have to get to work and decide what it is I am doing for my art mock nexk week.

You know you love me, XO XO.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 people said WHAT:

Post a Comment

<< Home