megoo.


Monday, January 7

__________________________________________________________

i love love.

[ SPIRIT ] - bored.
[ MUSIC ] - boyfriend-ashlee simpson






MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU FELLOW ORTHDOX-PEEPS.

wee!

I've had such an awesome day. My presents were AMAZING!

Well for one I got Eugene, me and him have been fondling all day. He is amazing. Wee.

I got a removable hardrive, because i've needed one for SO long.

I got new clothes and stuff.

Got some makeup, umm choccies.

Yeh.

And a bunch of thingies for my camera. Yay. Eugene is totally geared up.

Last night I hung out with Justin, Was lovely. Had loads of fun. We went and had shisha at this arabic place in MOE, and the people hated us haha, the food took like an hour, and the waiter kept flirting with me haha. Spaz.

Then we went and watched a film. It was a prety raving night hah that boy cracks me up big times!

Back to school tomorrow. Rules.

I hate school. Yesterday was actually pointless, I had one lesson and the rest of the day was assemblies.

Bluh.

xxxxxx

0 people said WHAT:

Post a Comment

<< Home