megoo.


Tuesday, January 15

__________________________________________________________

but not together.

[ SPIRIT ] - confused.
[ MUSIC ] - mika happy ending






What a crazy past few days.

Bush came to Dubai yesterday. So what do they do? They close off all the roads. Which means no school for us, but what about the few of us who had exams!?

Ah. Was a mission. Ended up staying at Kayleigh's which was so incredibly raving and going to school the next day. Some people went in at 4am, because the roads closed at 6am, but they wanted to miss the traffic and stuff. So stupid. Then the roads reopened at 5pm.

My exam went really well though, the question was perfect! Let's just hope I did okay as I think I did.

Then today I didn't go to school because I had a really bad headache, and I was too lazy to get up so my mum was like okay, you only have one lesson anyways.

So I spent the whole morning cleaning my room and attempting to detox myself of Aaron. It didn't really work, cos whenever I went to remove something it just made me uberly sad.

You'd think after 3 months I'd be okay. But apparently not. Ah. I miss him. Alot. And it sucks. But oh well.

Then I went to pick up my brother and sisters from school. The roads are all flooded from a week of raining, which is still going like mad! But is good cos school has been cancelled for the rest of the week apparently because the roads are SO badly damaged and flooded. We got caught in this big sand pit which had become a lake, and it was the only way round to the front of Wellington, and the water came up half way round our car. My mum was like just as long as the car doesn't stop we'll be fine! Haha was funny.

I brough 'The Secret Lives of Men and Women', one of the postsecret books today. I was sat in starbucks in Borders before I brought it reading through and flicking each page, when I came upon a starbucks napkin inside the book with a secret on it. ANd it made my day so much. I felt so special to have been able to read that persons secret.

But I think it may have jinxed the rest of my day. I don't really want to talk about that on here, but I think everything is okay now.

I'm going to keep that secret forever.

I think I might do it too. Write a secret and put it in a postsecret book and hope it makes someones day as much as it did mine.

1 people said WHAT:

Post a Comment

<< Home